why abortion? you may ask, but is it the right solution to murder or kill just to safeguard your image, to hide the shame it brings upon the family/ out of wedlock, to
continue with their initial interest ( academic or apprenticeship) or may be lack of financial support- low social economic status, isn’t it?, but abortion is morally wrong.
The consequences are:
* Damage to cervical muscles.
* Damage to uterine muscles which may result in uterine perforations.
* Hemorrhage ( bleeding).
* Blood clotting disorder.
* Sterility – inability to conceive and bear children in future.
* Ectopic pregnancy ( pregnancy in the fallopian tubes).
* 17.5% chance if miscarriage in the future and 24.3% likelihood of complications during future pregnancies ( Grugni, 1970).
* Menstrual disturbances.
* Insomnia ( sleeplessness).
* Loss of appetite.
* Weight loss.
* Decrease work capacity.
* Gastrointestinal disturbances.